European Air Transport Leipzig GmbH is looking for highly motivated individuals with a balanced personality and above standard professional skills.
Please note that if you hold a European National JAA licence, you will have to convert it to a German JAA /EASA licence before you start with us.
Direct-entry Captain A330 (f/m):
- above standard professional skills
- profound aviation English language fluency (minimum level 4 already endorsed in the licence)
- German language desirable
- Valid EASA Part-FCL ATPL (A)
- Valid Type Rating on A330
- Valid MEP / IR Rating
- MCC - Certificate
- Valid EASA Part-MED Class 1 Medical
- EU - Citizen and / or
- Working permit for Germany with valid passport without restriction
- Valid security background check (“Zuverlässigkeitsüberprüfung”)
- Valid Driver‘s Licence
- At least Fachhochschulreife (or European equivalent High School degree)
Flight Experience required:
- Total Time: 5000 + hours on CS 25 aeroplanes (above 20 tons)
- PIC time on type: 1000 hours +
- German labor contract, immediate permanent contract, Please note: pre-condition to accept limited assignment on A330 fleet, transfer to A300-600 after 18 months
- Leipzig (LEJ)
- Please note: DHL / EAT pilots should live in the vincinity of Leipzig. Scheduling of duties is such that commuting will be very difficult.
- attractive remuneration package and extra allowances
- Loss of License Insurance and additional benefits