Fluglehrer (m/w/divers) / Flight Instructor
As part of the European Flight Academy, the Lufthansa Aviation Training Pilot Academy GmbH (LAT PA) trains pilots for the Lufthansa Group and the European aviation market. The LAT PA flight school is located in the middle of the bustling center of German aviation, Frankfurt Airport.
We at Rostock-Laage airport would like to invite you to apply for a full-time or part time position as a flight instructor, initially limited to a contract period of two years.
• A modern fleet of aircraft (Cessna Citation CJ1+)
• Highly standardized and professional flight operations
• Attractive remuneration
• Further education opportunities within the Lufthansa Aviation Training Group and Lufthansa Group flight operations
• Hold a CLP (A) or ATPL (A) license awarded by Part-FCL
• Hold an FI (A) – CPL – IR qualification
• Be proficient in German and English
• Hold a Class 1 medical certificate
• Hold a residence permit and unrestricted work permit
• Class rating MEP and Class rating instructor MEP certifications are desirable
• Have strong communication and teamwork skills
• High standards of operation