CHIEF PILOT (M/F/D) DHL AIR AUSTRIA GMBH (DHA)
Would you like to become part of the most international company in the world? A company that pioneered cross-border express delivery in 1969 and is now active in more than 220 countries and territories worldwide. Do you want to be part of a company that connects people worldwide?
And the more people we connect, the better life will be on our planet. Do you want to make a difference? Then come to our DHL Air team and become the Chief Pilot Boeing 757.
DHL Air Austria GmbH (DHA) is a new cargo airline founded in 2021, a subsidiary of deutsche Post DHL (DPDHL) Group. The prime focus of the airline is to support the EU network with a fleet of Boeing 757 aircraft.
The airline will have its headquarter in Vienna and maintain a crew base in Leipzig, delivering our customer promise of Excellence. Simply Delivered.
The Chief Pilot Boeing 757 is responsible to manage a fleet of B757 aircraft and flight crew and shall be an active line pilot (Commander), holding an EASA licence and should be qualified as a TRE.
- To be the leader of your flight crews and to supervise all flight operations
- To deputize the Director Flight Operations
- To cooperate with the Director Flight Operations and all relevant departments in establishing and improving SOPs
- To assist the Director Flight Operations in determining the usability of operated airports and of operated areas/routes
- To establish the contents of the Operations Manual Part B and implement standard operating procedures for you fleet
- To supervise the crew resource management aspects between pilots
- To discuss and mitigate safety aspects with the Director Safety Management
- To cooperate with the Director Flight Crew Training in establishing the requirements flight crews have to meet
- To ensure the dissemination of information and experience within flight operations and with other departments
- To discuss maintenance aspects and problems with the Technical Director in order to ensure the airworthiness of your aeroplanes
- To conduct inspection flights, line flying under supervision, proficiency checks, line checks, airport qualifications, in cooperation with the Director Flight Crew Training and Crew Scheduling, and to ensure that checks of the crew members are being conducted in due time
- To recommend such personnel action as promotion, disciplinary action, dismissal
- To investigate flight operational irregularities and to recommend remedial action
- Manage the audit processes
- Manage remote operations projects for his fleet
- Pilot in command on airplanes above 50 t MTOW
- 4500 hours at airplanes above 50 t MTOW
- TRI/TRE at airplanes above 50 t MTOW
- EASA ATPL
- Excellent knowledge of German and English language
- Strong problem solving capabilities and organizational skills
- Team player with excellent communication and integrator skills
- 5 years operational experience at managerial level or equivalent position
- In depth knowledge of legislative and regulatory framework and other statutory requirements (e.g. EASA Part Ops/FCL)
- Strong career in an international environment
- Great culture and colleagues
- Supplement payment
- Home Base Wien/Leipzig
We remunerate your performance with a minimum of 7000,00 € gross per month. We offer an overpayment in accordance with your previous work experience and qualifications.
Do you see a personal challenge in these versatile and responsible task ? Then apply now!
We look forward to receiving your application until 06. September 2021