TECHNICAL PILOT (M/W/D) DHL AIR AUSTRIA GMBH (DHA)
Would you like to become part of the most international company in the world? A company that pioneered cross-border express delivery in 1969 and is now active in more than 220 countries and territories worldwide. Do you want to be part of a company that connects people worldwide?
And the more people we connect, the better life will be on our planet. Do you want to make a difference? Then come to our DHL Air team and become the Technial Pilot of our Boeing 757 fleet.
DHL Air Austria GmbH (DHA) is a new cargo airline founded in 2021, a subsidiary of deutsche Post DHL (DPDHL) Group. The prime focus of the airline is to support the EU network with a fleet of Boeing 757 aircraft.
The airline will have its headquarter in Vienna and maintain a crew base in Leipzig, delivering our customer promise of Excellence. Simply Delivered.
The Technical Pilot derives his authority from, and is directly responsible to the DFO all technical related issues of the Boeing 757 fleet. He acts as deputy to the respective Chief Pilot in the day to day operation.
- Liaising with the Technical Department to ensure open communication and a good understanding between the Flight Operation and Technical Departments.
- Liaising with the Technical Department and the aircraft manufacturer to ensure DHA pilots have the most current and relevant technical information.
- Maintaining the approval of the DHA MEL and CDL in accordance with the governing EU and state regulations.
- Being the contact person with regard to ATL completion and compliance with OM-A instructions.
- Liaising with the Technical Department on matters relating to ADs, SBs, and STCs that may affect Flight Operations and advising the DFO and Chief Pilot of developments.
- Reviewing the relevance of technical bulletins and instructions and advising the respective Flight Ops Departement
- Liaising with the Technical Department to ensure DHA receive any new material from EASA, ACG, FAA and the aircraft manufacturer that may affect Flight Operations and advising the respective Flight Ops Departement of developments
- Liaising with other DHL airlines to encourage a uniform standard of technical excellence
- In conjunction with the aircraft manufacturer, developing the in-service aircraft technical/post maintenance acceptance flight program
- Assists the Chief Pilot on fleet related topics
- Active duty as Commander on Boeing 757/767 aircraft
- Minimum of 3 year work experience in airline operations
- Sense of responsibility and confidentiality
- Confident appearance
- Team player with excellent communication and integrator skills
- Ability to work under pressure and according to strict deadlines
- Solution driven, analytical and structured mindset
- Excellent oral & written communication skills in German and English language
- Profound computer literacy and knowledge in MS Office applications and online media
- knowledge of computer science (data bases & programming)
- Bachelor/Master degree in aeronautics is an advantage
- Strong career in an international environment
- Great culture and colleagues
- Home Base Leipzig/Wien
We remunerate your performance with a minimum of 7000,00 Euros per month (any allowances are compensated on top). We offer an overpayment in accordance with your previous work experience and qualifications.
Do you see a personal challenge in these versatile and responsible tasks? Then apply now!
We look forward to receiving your application until 06. September 2021