CHIEF FLIGHT INSTRUCTOR (M/F/D) DHL AIR AUSTRIA GMBH (DHA)
Would you like to become part of the most international company in the world? A company that pioneered cross-border express delivery in 1969 and is now active in more than 220 countries and territories worldwide. Do you want to be part of a company that connects people worldwide?
And the more people we connect, the better life will be on our planet. Do you want to make a difference? Then come to our DHL Air team and become the Chief Flight Instructor Boeing 757.
DHL Air Austria GmbH (DHA) is a new cargo airline founded in 2021, a subsidiary of deutsche Post DHL (DPDHL) Group. The prime focus of the airline is to support the EU network with a fleet of Boeing 757 aircraft.
The airline will have its headquarter in Vienna and maintain a crew base in Leipzig, delivering our customer promise of Excellence. Simply Delivered.
The Chief Flight Instructor will manage and supervise all training staff in his fleet in accordance with standards established by the DHL Air Austria and the Authority, under the responsibility of the Nominated Person Crew Training (NPCT).
The Chief Flight Instructor shall be a Captain and TRI/TRE on the B757/767 aeroplane.
- Develop training and checking programs for the respective fleet
- Set up, maintain and update syllabi for all Commission Regulation (EU) No 965/2012 (AIR OPS)AIROPS, EASA Part-FCL AIRCREW and IOSA recurrent training and checking in close cooperation with Compliance Monitoring Management
- Update and maintain syllabi and lesson plans of the respective fleet OM-D according IOSA and EASA Part-FCL requirements in close cooperation with Compliance Monitoring Management
- Be familiar with proposed amendments to EASA Part-FCL and AIR OPS, implement changes into DHL AIR AUSTRIA´s documentation
- Evaluate and assess all training results and propose proper action
- Organise and regularly renew the Technical Refresher programs
- Organise and regularly renew in 6-month intervals the recurrent training and checking simulator programs
- Deputize the Director Flight Crew Training and provide administrative assistance
- Standardise all flight trainers and checkers
- Commander on Boeing 757/767
- EASA ATPL
- Excellent knowledge of German and English language
- Strong problem solving capabilities and organizational skills
- Team player with excellent communication and integrator skills
- 5 years operational experience at managerial level
- In depth knowledge of legislative and regulatory framework and other statutory requirements (e.g. EASA Part Ops/FCL)
- Strong career in an international environment
- Great culture and colleagues
- Home Base Leipzig/Wien
We remunerate your performance with a minimum of 7000,00 Euros per month (any allowances are compensated on top). We offer an overpayment in accordance with your previous work experience and qualifications.
Do you see a personal challenge in these versatile and responsible task ? Then apply now!
We look forward to receiving your application until 06. September 2021