TYPE RATING EXAMINER B757/767 (M/F/D) DHL AIR AUSTRIA GMBH (DHA)
Would you like to become part of the most international company in the world? A company that pioneered cross-border express delivery in 1969 and is now active in more than 220 countries and territories worldwide. Do you want to be part of a company that connects people worldwide?
And the more people we connect, the better life will be on our planet. Do you want to make a difference? Then come to our DHL Air team and become a Direct Entry Type Rating Examiner (TRE) Boeing 757.
DHL Air Austria GmbH (DHA) is a new cargo airline founded in 2021, a subsidiary of Deutsche Post DHL (DPDHL) Group. The prime focus of the airline is to support the EU network with a fleet of Boeing 757 aircraft.
The airline will have its headquarter in Vienna and maintain a crew base in Leipzig, delivering our customer promise of Excellence. Simply Delivered.
You will be flying as a Captain in the DHL route network. As TRE you will conduct FSTD and flight training and checking, as assigned, in accordance with the standards established by the DHL Air Austria GmbH and the Authority, under the responsibility of the Nominated Person Crew Training (NPCT).
- Understanding of training objectives and the required standards of training.
- Familiarization with the relevant syllabus material and current legislation.
- Ensuring the required records are timely submitted, accurate and complete.
- Carrying out training or conducting a check as directed on pilots.
- Ensuring that the applicable standards of proficiency are maintained.
- Performing CRM skills assessments.
- Assisting the Chief Flight Instructor developing training and checking programs, syllabi and lesson plans for the respective fleet.
- Correcting any procedure not in accordance with the Operations Manual.
- Supervising ground, simulator, and flying training as authorized.
- Making proposals for improving safety standards and efficiency in training and line operations.
- Carrying out additional duties as specified by the NPCT.
- Executing flight crew duties assigned by Flight Operations department, adhering to the instructions and procedures in the operations manual.
- Representing the Company at Flight Safety seminars, training meetings and other Operators training establishments.
- Valid EASA ATPL(A) with B757/767 type rating.
- Valid EASA Medical Class 1.
- Current TRE B757/767.
- Minimum 5,000 h on aircraft above 20 Tn MTOW.
- Minimum 1,000 h PIC* on type (B757/767). *PICUS time cannot be included.
- Experience as Line Training Captain on type.
- Minimum ICAO ELP 4.
- Team player with excellent communication and integrator skills.
- EU citizenship or Residence and Work Permit for Austria.
- TRI LIFUS or unrestricted.
- Minimum ICAO ELP 5.
- Date of last flight within last 12 months.
- Senior TRE.
- Previous experience in Cargo operation.
- Strong career in an international environment.
- Great culture and colleagues.
- Home Base Leipzig.
- Full-time contract.
We remunerate your performance with a minimum of 6,000.00 Euros per month (any allowances are compensated on top). We offer an overpayment in accordance with your previous work experience and qualifications.
Do you see a personal challenge in these versatile and responsible tasks? Then apply now!
We look forward to receiving your application until 30th September 2021