First Officer (m/f/d) A320-Family (Type-Rated / Non-Type-Rated) “Fast Track Upgrade” Stockholm (ARN)
Eurowings is the low-cost airline of the Lufthansa Group and thus part of the world's largest aviation group.
We are looking for First Officers (m/f/d) A320-Family “Fast Track Upgrade” for Eurowings Europe for our new base in Stockholm.
Do you want to face the challenge? – We are looking forward to your application!
What’s in it for me
- Fast track upgrade as captain
- Employment contract incl. renumeration from the first day of training onwards
- Signing bonus combined with a bonding for 24 months (not part-time aliquot) for all contract signings from 01.01.2022-31.09.2022 in the amount of SEK 105.000,00
- High quality training
- Operations in the European route network of Eurowings
- Costs for hotel accommodation, proceedings and travel expenses during training paid by employer (in case out of homebase)
- Absence allowance during flight duties starting on the first hour
- Access to Lufthansa employee offers and thus reduced flight and vacation offers within the worldwide networks of Eurowings, Lufthansa and partner airlines
Qualifications and Requirements
- EASA ATPL (A) (German or Austrian License is appreciated)
- Preferably with A320 type rating
- Entrance qualification for an (advanced) technical college, high school degree, university entrance exam or completed vocational training
- Good oral and written command of English language (min. ICAO-Language Proficiency Level 4)
- Medical Class I
- Negative drug test
- Valid background check
- EU-citizenship, Non-EU citizens: residence and work permit for Sweden
- Unrestricted validity of passport
- Willigness to be vaccinated against COVID-19
Required Flying Experience
- Min. 4.000 hrs. on AC > 19,5 to. MTOM
- Min 350 Landings on AC > 19,5 to.MTOM
- “Active line flying” within the last 24 months
- Candidates with A320 T/R and min. 500 hrs. on Type (without simulator) will be preferably considered
- Please apply only online using the button below
- After a preselection, we will invite successful candidates to the Eurowings selection process.
- Selection steps passed in the past can be recognised under certain conditions
To view more information regarding the conditions with Eurowings Europe, please click on the link below:
Terms and Conditions Fast Track Position (ARN)
Eurowings Europe will relocate its headquarters to Malta in the future. The conditions mentioned above remain unchanged.
We are looking forward to your application!