REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Degree in aeronautical engineering or equivalent w ith a
minimum of 5 years experience in similar role within the aviation industry.
- Familiar with applicable EASA regulatory requirements (Part CAMO, Part M & Part 145).
- Ability to make good judgements based on the needs of the company operation,
in a very fluid, fast changing environment.
- Proven problem solving and decision making ability.
- Highly self motivated and proactive with a willingness to take initiative.
- Flexible approach to work to match the operational requirements (shifts, weekends, and overtime).
- Excellent English and German language skills (both verbal and written)
- Good MS Office skills and experience with maintenance planning and tracking software (CAMP, Leo n or other).
- Interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate and to present information clearly and concisely both verbal and written, with attention to detail.
- Experience working in General Aviation is preferred.
- Willingness to learn and experienc e further education and training
- Willingness to travel.
- Must have the right to live and work in Germany.
- Based in Hamburg
YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES IN THIS POSITION
- Planning, coordination and ordering of scheduled and unscheduled maintenance.
- Administration of technical aircraft records, related contracts, and insurance claims.
- Invoice control for ordered maintenance activities
- Development and control of aircraft documentation.
- Composition and developing of aircraft maintenance programs and rel iability programs
- Following aviation safety and quality standards within the organization and amend standards as required.
- Point of contact for crews, operation, authorities, and MROs
WHAT WE OFFER
- A challenging and diversified position as a CAMO Engineer
- Salary based on qualification and experience.
- Permanent, full-time position.
- An international, young and highly motivated team.
- Development potentialities in a growing company.