First Officer A330 (m/f/d)
European Air Transport Leipzig GmbH is looking for highly motivated individuals with a balanced personality and above standard professional skills.
- Above standard professional skills
- Profound aviation English language fluency (minimum Level 4 already endorsed in the licence)
- German language desirable
- Valid EASA Part-FCL ATPL (A) or
- Valid EASA Part-FCL CPL (A), ATPL Theory Credit, incl. HPL
- Valid MEP / IR Rating
- MCC - Certificate
- Valid EASA Part-FCL Medical Certificate Class 1
- EU - Citizen and / or working permit for Germany with valid passport without restriction
- Valid Driver‘s Licence
- At least Fachhochschulreife (or European equivalent High School degree)
Flight Experience required:
- Valid Type Rating A330
- A minimum of 500 hours on type
- German labor contract, immediate permanent contract
- Leipzig (LEJ)
- Please note: DHL / EAT pilots should live in the vicinity of Leipzig.
- Attractive remuneration package and extra allowances
- Loss of Licence Insurance and additional benefits
Please understand that only online applications will be considered.
Please note that we only have a limited number of positions to fill.