FIRST OFFICER (m/w/d) A320 Family
(type-rated / non-type-rated)
BASES VIENNA (VIE) & AMSTERDAM (AMS)
LEVEL is bringing a stylish and modern approach to flying, at prices that are more affordable. LEVEL is International Airlines Groupˋs (IAG) fifth main airline brand alongside Aer Lingus, British Airways, Iberia and Vueling.
Our mission in Vienna and Amsterdam is to bring travellers even closer to exciting destinations: Cosmopolitan cities around Europe and premium leisure spots in the Mediterranean. Anisec Luftfahrt GmbH doing business as LEVEL will focus on providing affordable prices and ease-of-use.
If you want to be part of a professional, young and dynamic team — JOIN the Anisec Family!
What we can offer you:
- A permanent working Contract
- Sponsored Type Rating (3 years bonding)
- An attractive Remuneration Package:
- Basic salary: min. € 36.792, - gross up to € 54.236,- gross (depending on previous experience), paid in 14 instalments (incl. 65 duty hours per month)
- Plus extra pay per duty hour (66 DH - 140 DH) and overtime from 141 DH onwards
- Possibly annual bonus (depending on company performance)
- Per Diems
- Point-to-Point Operation
- 35 days Vacation per year (based on a 7-days week)
- 110 OFF days (min. 20 OFF days in 2 months)
- 3 days per month selectable in summer season
- 4 days per month selectable in winter season
- Employee provision fund
- Costs for maintaining the flight license, type rating and medical will be payed
- Valid ATPL or CPL (with ATPL credit)
- Valid medical certificate class 1
- Valid passport without restrictions
- Valid European working permit
- Valid type rating preferred
- First aid certificate
- General qualification for university entrance (A levels)
- Good knowledge of the English language (min. ICAO language proficiency level 4)
- Proper security background
We look forward to receiving your application and wish you every success!
We appreciate your online application here!