WDL-Aviation has been demonstrating excellence in the airline business for 60 years. With our fleet consisting of British Aerospace BAe 146 Regional Jets, BAe 146-300QT Jets and Embraer E190 aircraft, we are on the move throughout Europe for well-known companies in scheduled and cargo traffic.
For the expansion of our team in Cologne/Bonn (EDDK) we are looking for Captains on BAe 146 aircraft in permanent employment.
• EASA ATPL(A)
• EASA Medical Class 1
• English at level 4 (min.)
• 3,000 hours flying experience (min.) in total
• incl. 1,000 hours (min.) as PCI on jet a/C above 20t
• Passport without limiation
• Permission to work in the EU
• Up-to-date reliable person certificate (under German LuftSiG law)
• Sense of personal responsibility
• Teamwork skills
• Professional commitment
• Type rating an advantage
WDL Aviation will welcome your application!
Please send a detailed application with all relevant attachments in PDF format to: email@example.com