CAPTAINS (m/f/d) A320-FAMILY
Eurowings is the low-cost airline of the Lufthansa Group and thus part of the world's largest aviation group.
We are looking for Captains (m/f/d) A320-Family for Eurowings Europe GmbH in Prague for an initial fixed term contract (24 months).
Do you want to face the challenge? – We are looking forward to your application!
What’s in it for me
- Employment contract incl. renumeration from the first day of training onwards
- Operations in the European route network of Eurowings
- High quality training
- Costs for hotel accommodation, proceedings and travel expenses during training paid by employer
- Absence allowance during flight duties starting on the first hour
- Access to Lufthansa employee offers and thus reduced flight and vacation offers within the worldwide networks of Eurowings, Lufthansa and partner airlines
Qualifications and Requirements
- EASA ATPL (A) (German or Austrian License is appreciated)
- Preferably with A320 type rating
- Entrance qualification for an (advanced) technical college, high school degree, university entrance exam or completed vocational training
- Good oral and written command of English language (min. ICAO-Language Proficiency Level 4)
- Medical Class I
- Negative drug test
- Valid background check
- EU-citizenship, Non-EU citizens: residence and work permit for Czech Republik
- Unrestricted validity of passport
- Min. 5.000 hrs on AC > 19,5 to. MTOM
- Min. 1.000 hrs PIC on AC > 19,5 to. MTOM
- Please apply only online using the button below
- After a preselection, we will invite successful candidates to the Eurowings selection process
- Selection steps passed in the past can be recognised under certain conditions
- A summary of the most important set- up details can be found in our summary sheet
We are looking forward to your application!